Race Equality Foundation
Race Equality Foundation was established in 1987 as part of the National Institute for Social Work (NISW) and was known as the Race Equality Unit. We became an independent charitable organisation in 1995, and in 2006, changed our name to the Race Equality Foundation.
- exploring what is known about discrimination and disadvantage
- developing evidenced-based better practice to promote equality
- disseminating better practice through educational activities, conferences, written material and websites.
We work with a range of national and local partners from the community, voluntary, statutory and social enterprise sectors who are delivering health, housing, social care and parenting support.
Visit us at raceequalityfoundation.org.ukFollow us on @raceequality and @refhealth
- Better Health 23: Achieving equality in organ donation and transplantation in the UK: Challenges and solutions
- Better Health 25: Overcoming barriers to registering as an organ donor among minority ethnic groups